What’s New? This year, we purposefully combined two meetings into one to provide maximum value our members and are excited to now offer the opportunity for attendees of the annual membership meeting to meet with their Members of Congress during a Fly-in/Capitol Hill Day to discuss issues impacting American family-owned wholesalers.
What better way to spend time with your wholesale member contemporaries to connect and hear the latest from our industry’s premier thought leaders on topics like:
- First-hand WSWA Board of Directors update to the membership
- Overview of all WSWA programs/ council work
- Access LIVE: What does the new convention look like? What is different!?!
- Government Affairs/Legal and Regulatory Policy and Advocacy Update
- Industry Trends
- Fly In Briefing on Federal Issues
- Political Update
- Capitol Hill Visits