Advocacy and Leadership
WSWA's advocacy has generated millions of dollars in annual savings to wine and spirits wholesalers. Without WSWA's strong Washington presence, wholesalers would be strapped with burdensome regulations and increased costs, hamering their ability to compete. The collective clout of WSWA and its members enables the wholesale tier to speak with one strong, unified voice. Your involvement makes this voice stronger.
Industry Resources and Research
Keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and community is vital to your success. WSWA provides an array of resources that will help steer your business in the right direction.
WSWA has partnered with Distributors Solutions (DSI) to provide members with over 30 cost-saving programs covering:
• Consumables: office supplies, print shop supplies and more.
• Capital expenditures: forklifts, lift gates, trucks, trailers and more.
• Programs: health benefits, liability coverage, customs brokerage services and more.
Click here to view an extensive list of WSWA's cost-saving programs.
Unparalleled Networking and Education
WSWA offers many opportunities for you to meet and learn from the industry's best and brightest, and share ideas with your colleagues throughout the United States. Key events include:
• The WSWA Annual Convention & Exposition: the premier gathering in the wine and spirits industry, bringing together member wholesalers, suppliers from around the world, media, government officials, brokers and importers. The convention provides industry-specific educational programming, networking opportunities and an efficient place to conduct business with suppliers.
• The WSWA Legislative Fly-In in Washington, D.C.: offering WSWA members the opportunity to meet and discuss key industry issues with members of Congress.
• The Council for Leadership Development (CLD) Skills Conference: dedicated to providing educational seminars and networking events for rising member executives.